The Macomb Lions Club, of Macomb, IL, held a Board Meeting after its January 17, 2013, regular meeting with President Entwistle acting as chair with those present marked:
1. Moved by Lion Bowen and 2nd by Lion Westen to accept resignation of Lion Mahlstedt. Motion passed.
2. Moved by Lion Carter and 2nd by Lion Rutledge to donate $500 to Feed the Children Program and to increase the Boys and Girls budget by $500. This will be funded out of reserves. Motion passed.
3. Moved by Lion Morgan and 2nd by Lion Bowen to put ad in District Convention Booklet - $35.
4. Moved by Lion Bowen and 2nd by Lion Rutledge to have 50th Anniversary Celebration in the Heritage Room.
5. Discussion of membership recruitment.